Founded in 1995 by David & Nancy Wilcox, the agency is still owned and operated by the Wilcox family today. With 2 branch offices (Longview & Nacogdoches), covering the majority of East Texas.
Our company is based on the belief that our patients' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat patients and referrals. We serve 30 counties in the East Texas area.
Main Office: 1809 Gilmer Rd, Longview, TX 75605
Branch Office: 320 North Street, Nacogdoches, TX 75961
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 12:00pm & 1:00pm - 5:00pm